Wants to know what your little Pet's see while you are away from home? With this Pet's Eye View Camera from IWOOT, you can find out what's really going on...
Just hang the lightweight digital camera to your pet's collar and you'll be able to take up to 40 photos to document their shenanigans. The camera has an auto interval mode that can be set to snap pictures at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. At 640 x 480 resolution the quality isn't too shabby either. All that's left for you to do is patch the camera to your laptop or netbook and check out what sort of mischief Rover and Tiddles have been getting up to in your absence. Small and light enough for your cats and dogs. The Pet's Eye View Camera lets you explore the hidden secret life of your pet.
- A mini digital camera that can be attached to your pet’s collar
- Take up to 40 pictures of your pet’s secret life
- Auto Interval setting allows you to set the camera to take shots at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. To conserve battery the camera will go into sleep mode between shots
- The camera takes 4″ by 6″ shots in 640 x 480 resolution
- The camera recharges via USB
- Requires Microsoft 2000 or higher/Mac OSX and above
- Includes Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Suitable for pets, though may be best if it is put on said pet by a human, aged 8 years+
- Size: 10 x 5 x 4cm.