12/21/09

Super Sexy Model Telephone



Wow! this Gadget got my attention most especially when it rings you must have to take up the bra and answer the phone. Hmmm! I know what is in your mind what is left after lifting the bra. Don't misunderstood the concept of this gadget its just showing the essence of telephone technology.


The Super Model Telephone is Tone and pulse switchable that measures 16.5 x 18.0 x 6.5 cm and it is available from Gadget Brando website for only US$25.00.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

marvin said...

I like this gadget. I hope this is available locally. I will buy one , if it happens

GeeKs2laS said...

You can order through on line. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Geeks2las  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial
Welcome to Geeks2las on Gadgets and Technologies