12/14/09

Meccano Spykee Robot





Remember the movie short circuit? That's the one that pops-up in my mind when I saw this Meccano Spykee mobile tracked robot. The only difference is that "Spykee" is a motion activated video surveillance robot and can be an internet phone, webcam, MP3 Player and a wi-fi compliant communication gadget.



The Meccano Spykee Robot measures 30 X 30 X 30 cm and weighs 2.5 kilo grams that cost you only £199.99 from Gadget Shop website. Good for Christmas gifts for your kids and love ones.

Features:

■ 200 different parts and tools
■ Advanced video surveillance technology
■ Advanced light and sound effects
■ Built-in MP3 player
■ Built-in VOIP telephony
■ Fully programmable
■ Automatic return-to-base homing

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

thanks again for dropping by.I've already added you to my friend's link list. Here in Portugal is cold. Wish you peace and a successful week!

sakthi said...

hi friend i add ur link in my blog & can u add me in ur blog list...

geeks2las said...

@ Ana, Thanks for the links...hope to hear comments from you on my blogs "vice versa"

GeeKs2laS said...

@ Sakthi your website already on my links. Add me too on your site.

Link me "Gadgets and Technology" Geeks2las

lina@happy family said...

Wow, it's an amazing gadget!!

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Geeks2las  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial
Welcome to Geeks2las on Gadgets and Technologies